No surprise, no surprise! Evidence has emerged that Alex Rodriguez took performance enhancing drugs the last three years. Wow, just imagine how crappy he would have played if he hadn’t been taking them! When he first admitted he was a steroid cheat back in 2009, we were proud to promote his new collectible piss cup. Look for A-Rod on Oprah soon!
The space shuttle Enterprise came to New York City today. But before heading over to its new home at the Intrepid Air and Space Museum, it decided to take in some of the Big Apple.
Two high profile trials are currently underway. One involves former Yankee pitcher Roger Clemens and his alleged lies to Congress about using steroids. The other involves former Senator and presidential candidate John Edwards and his use of campaign funds to hide an affair and love child. Two men. Two very different professions. And yet one can’t help but notice…
When Derek Jeter triumphantly battled the Rays pitching this weekend and smacked a crushing home run for his 3,000th career hit, he was greeted as a conquering hero by the entire Yankees team as he crossed home plate. While the scene was like something out of a Hollywood script, we couldn’t help wondering what was really going through the Yankees Captain’s mind as he rounded the bases.
• Call up Casey Anthony, see if she has any tips
• De-Friend Andy Pettitte
• Stockpile clean urine (just in case)
• Check nads, see if they still look like two Craisins
• Fling a bat at Mike Piazza, just for old times' sake
• Tell wife he’s going to the store, then go see Larry Crowne instead (because he’s a huge effin' liar!)
• Take comfort in the fact that, when he goes to prison, he already knows he looks good in a striped uniformArtist: Sam Sisco