59% of Americans Think Marijuana Should Be Legalized…What’s the Other 41% Thinking?

59% of Americans Think Marijuana Should Be Legalized…What’s...

By The Editors Friday, October 26th, 2012

According to a new poll released by The Huffington Post, 59% of Americans favor the legalization of marijuana — a percentage that reveals our country’s true red-eyed, Bugles-munching, Disco-Biscuitty soul. But why were the poll’s naysayers saying nay? Funny you should ask…

mad magazine the idiotical 59% of Americans Think Marijuana Should Be Legalized…What’s the Other 41% Thinking? Idiotical Originals, Society and Culture, Drugs, Marijuana, Legalization, Intercontinental Pencil-Fighting Championships

Read More