We're counting down our top 12 posts of 2011! Here's #8...
Recently Ayman Al-Zawahiri took over for Osama Bin Laden, and not-so-coincidently Ann Curry took over for Meredith Vieira. That got us to thinking…
• Both work for large, poorly-run organizations.
• Both are seen as bland, second-rate replacements for their popular predecessors.
• Both frequently appear on camera droning on and on about nothing.
• One works with Al Qaeda, the other with Al Roker.
• Both are known for wild, unkempt beards (Curry waxes daily).
• Both despise that tool Matt Lauer.