Yesterday, Libyan rebels stormed Muammar el-Qaddafi’s stronghold, and took TONS of mementos — including the fallen dictator’s gold-plated rifle, his clothes, even his golf cart! But that was just a fraction of the looting! Here's what else they found...
• An obviously Photoshopped picture of Qaddafi shaking hands with Elvis
• A defiant statement from Qaddafi, vehemently denying that his home is being ransacked
• An amazing collection of silly hats
• Thank you notes from Republican senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham for the hospitality he showed them when they visited 2 years ago
• A gold club membership card to the Tripoli Sunglass Hut
• “Ruler for Life” sashes that he and Mubarak both wore last New Year’s Eve