You are here
Tea Party Presidential candidate Michele Bachmann has once again proved she’s “factually challenged,” this time by confusing the beloved American cowboy actor, John Wayne, with the not-so-beloved psychotic serial killer, John Wayne Gacy. Which public figures is Bachmann most likely to mix-up next? Here are the latest Vegas odds:
• The Central Park Zoo’s famous gay penguins are finally able to tie the knot.
• Jeter and A-Rod can finally stop all of the “Sam and Diane” nonsense and just go for it.
• The Men’s Wearhouse has doubled its inventory of tuxedos available in women’s sizes.
• There was absolutely no noticeable uptick at all in Netflix streams of I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry.
• Give weekly radio address calling for stronger regulations on Wall Street fat cats.
• Count $2.5 million in campaign contribution donations raised in one day from Wall Street fat cats.
• Bag up all of Bo’s droppings from the White House lawn, go over to Eric Cantor’s porch, set the bag on fire, ring the doorbell and run!
As the withdrawal of US troops in Afghanistan begins, so too will the withdrawal of billions of dollars of US cash from the country’s economy. To compensate, Afghanistan President Hamid Karzai is already hard at work to reposition his country as the perfect vacation destination. Here are some of the tourism slogans currently under consideration.
After a long absence, Sergio Aragonés reprises his popular feature in MAD #510, on sale now!